Monday, March 12, 2007

FANS OR FANATICS???

Recently, my friend and me went to a movie. We got the tickets and waiting outside...suddenly we heard some agitation in adjascent hall. We went to see what it was.

A group of people were beating a man severely... he is pleading mercy. But there were no sign of
mercy in their eyes... they were scolding him severely... they also smashed him with a cycle.

We didnt understand what was the crime committed by that man. I asked a man there and
strartled by his answer. The victim there commented negatively about a mega hero's movie.

What was even more surprising is the response of my friend..."adi guruvu gaari power ante..."
(thats the power of our boss). I started arguing with him and in no time I realised its no use.

I dont understand these fan(atic)s. Everybody knows that the movie was average, even if its not, everybody is entitled to his own opinion... its a basic right to have opinion.. isn't it??
just bcoz he said that movie was bad, u cant beat him to death. but, if my educated friends are supporting this, how can I except the hardcore fans to behave better??

Sometimes I get this weird feeling that these guys are fanatics, not fans....

So what do u say?

1 comment:

oremuna said...

yes

this is just a mass histeria.