Monday, April 23, 2007

THE PARTING OF WAYS...

I've thought that I would write this topic after I left this Bhimavaram. But I am so eager to share my feelings with all of u that i decided to write it anyway.
I am on the verge of completing my student life.Paradoxically, I am feeling like a kid who is going to the school for the first time. Its just that the school I am entering now is called life. I am no longer secure like i was inside the gates of the college. I have to face the world. I have to choose a career. I have to build my life. I have to come out of my comfort zone. I have to leave few friends i have earned in my college life. This is really hard to imagine but its also necessary.

Its not about what I did in engineering life. Its about what engineering life did to me
(I have borrowed this line from my room mate chaitanya. without permission ofcourse!)
so, what did engineering life did to me?

It turned me from an adolescent to an adult.
It kept me from comforts of home and gave me a taste of life's challenges.
It introduced me to all kinds of people with different attitudes, different behaviours
and helped me calculate where i stand among those people.
It carved my personality although it may alter in future.
It gifted me with some friends I am really proud of.
Finally it prepared me for the battle called life.

Our goals are different. Our paths are different. We have to part in pursuit of our goals.
The life ahead is not as sweet as it is now. but whenver u feel stressed, whenever u feel vexed,
whenver u feel enervated just remember these happy days. Remember ur old pals. The pranks u played, the jokes u craked, the secrets u shared, the mischiefs u managed.....

Completing our graduation is like completing a chapter. The end of this chapter is not end of the book. There may be many chapters left. But I strongly feel that this particular chapter is the
most colourful and most entertaining one in everybody's life and whenever u think of it, a nostalgic smile dances on ur face..............

No comments: